As children are born with natural curiosity & inquisitiveness so , it is very important to satisfy their needs and make the learning enjoyable, exciting and stress free.
Our school curriculum helps children to achieve their best; develop their talent, academically, creatively and socially. This system neither imposes upon the child nor does it abandon him in total free play. It provides a carefully planned & structured environment in which the child grows and learns in a natural way.
Our school curriculum is crafted in our ?Core value Circle?
- To introduce child to the joy of learning through companionship and recreational activities.
- To stimulate and satisfy child?s curiosity and provide opportunity to discover and explore with hands on material.
- To use a variety of media to explore their creativity and keep a steady beat and performing together.
- To inculcate good habits, social manners and etiquettes among children.
- To orient the child to develop self-confidence & honesty.
- To develop a partnership with parents and good relationship with the local community.
Primary & Middle School Curriculum
At Primary level (Class-I to V) we recognize the need for an individualised curriculum accordingly the activities are planned. Classrooms are designed and equipped with the latest gadgets like smart boards, projectors, etc. to make learning live, interesting and more effective. Students are expose to a wide range of latest teaching aids and the activities are planned to meet out the challenge of the primary years. we encourage students for activity- based teaching for each subject, experiential learning and co-curricular activities allowing each child the freedom to find his/her areas of strengths and interests.
The Middle School (Class VI to VIII) curriculum incorporates the emphasis on individual subjects as Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, English, etc. Collaborative learning is a regular feature at this stage, as children learn to work together, as well as independently.
Senior School Curriculum
The knowledge and skills gained during the Middle School years equip students with a strong academic foundation and students at this stage can choose a set of subjects of their interest within the purview of the board of affiliation. Students in their Senior Secondary classes become more specialized in their academics, and focus on their eventual career choices. The school offers a range of specialized subject to equip students for higher education.
The curriculum for the classes I to VIII is followed as prescribed by NCERT and for classes IX to X as prescribed by CBSE.